Island Excursion (Balicasag)
Why you should go
An excursion to the best islet out of 72 surrounding Bohol! This trip is the ultimate sun, sea and sand experience. This place showcases not just white sand beaches but also the richest marine life of the province. While snorkelling, you will witness diverse species of corals and schools of colourful fishes even in shallow waters.
Snorkelling around Balicasag island is a breath-taking experience and even seeing turtles in this area is common. To top it all, a picnic lunch is served after your swimming. You can also go around the island in less than 45 minutes walking. It is a true haven for beach lovers!
The highlight of this trip is the snorkelling exploration around the island. This activity is exciting because of the different marine life that you will see in the area. It is even perfect for beginners and children since you can see a lot even in shallow waters.
What to expect
Expect a day of fun sun exposure! Prepare your swimwear, sunscreen and of course swimming and snorkelling gear. This trip is a fun way of exploring and relaxing in one of Bohol’s most beautiful islands.
- Private airconditioned vehicle & outrigger boat
- use of motoried outrigger equipped w/ lifejackets
- DOT Accredited Professional Tour Guide
- All applicable entrance/environmental fees
- Lunch in the island
- Snorkeling set
- Pick-up/drop available at the hotel or resort
- TOUR STARTS 0800H - if coming from City Hotel
- TOUR STARTS 0830H - if staying in Resort in Panglao Island
- Balicasag Island